International relations

VISA for foreign students

Students from the European Union do not need a visa to come and study in Poland. However, after the start of classes students will be required to legalize their stay in Poland by applying for a residence permit from the Immigration Unit of the Voivodship Office. The residence permit, valid for one year, must be extended each year until graduation. This permit also entitles students to work in Poland. More information about Poland (arriving to Poland, legalization of stay, medical care and insurance, recognition of diplomas, driving license, addresses of Polish diplomatic missions in the EU) can be obtained through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland

Students from outside the European Union enter the territory of Poland on the basis of a valid travel document (passport) and a visa (if required). After their application has been positively reviewed, students will receive a recommendation letter from University of Humanities and Economics in Włocławek with which they should apply for a visa. Candidates should apply for a student visa (covering the entire period of study in Poland) at the consulate section of the Polish embassy in their country. Please note that visa requirements and application procedures vary.

Kujawska Szkoła Wyższa

we Włocławku
Plac Wolności 1, 87-800 Włocławek


Godziny otwarcia rektoratu:

poniedziałek-czwartek 08.00-15.30
piątek 08.00-14.00

Ważne informacje:


Tel.: +48 660 713 891