Programmes in English
English preparatory course
Would you like to study in English? If so, you‘ve made a good decision. You’re on the right path
CUIAVIAN UNIVERSITY in Włocławek is an international university. Thanks studying at KSW you will be awarded a diploma recognised around the world and an English language B2 certificate upon completion. You will also get relevant experience essential for your future career.
You don’t know how to get started?, It’s alright, we’ll give you a hand.
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSES SPECIAL?
- Essential practical English
- Authentic materials
- E-learning through the interactive learning platform
- Foreign language teachers from Poland and Great Britain
- Multi – cultural university and international students
ONE-YEAR INTENSIVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
Who is the course for?
The course is dedicated to candidates who wish to commence their study in year at KSW. During the first two semesters students take the intensive English language course.
The aim of the course is to prepare students to study in English.
You are at this level: A1/A2
You wish to be at this level: B2
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AFTER THE COURSE
The course starts with learning basic vocabulary and grammar. Particular emphasis is put on language production and simple academic texts comprehension (written and oral).
During the course students learn how to write texts of different kind.
Students learn how to make notes, understand popular-science texts, make use of professional literature, write summaries and prepare oral presentations.
AFTER THE COURSE YOU WILL:
- express freely your opinion in English,
- speak fluently not only about everyday matters and different topics,
- write letters, e-mails, notes, essays, and reports,
- understand spoken English,
- comprehend written texts related to popular-science and business.
Total hours: 700
Duration: 1 year
* please note that the price might change due to a change in the total number of course participants (different from the one stated in the offer)